Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kim Kardashian's revealing photo shoot



Reality star Kim Kardashian is known for her incredible curves - but she is shocked that so much of them are on public view after her recent photo shoot with W magazine.

"I'm more naked here than I was in my Playboy spread," Kardashian says on the most recent episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York. "The magazine promised I would be covered with artwork." Not quite. In the spread you get a clear view of Kim's best (and biggest) assets including her butt, boobs, and even her nipples. "

The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of. I've definitely learned my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue," she said.What do you think about Kim's W photo shoot? Is she justified in being upset or should she have known that some nudity would be involved (she is after all, covered in silver body paint and nothing else)?

Tell me your thoughts below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment